Simply drag and drop in your .JPG, .PNG, or .SVG file. Assign the characters and export an .OTF (a font file)For the best possible results use .SVG
Note: Be sure to type in your characters before selecting the font in Premiere. (i.e. 1 2 3)
Tips for saving an .SVG out of Illustrator
1. Expand all text and shapes
- Select all artwork. (CTRL/CMD + A)
- Go to Object, Expand Appearance in the top menu.(If it is grayed out skip this step and move onto step 3)
- Select Object, Expand. Click Ok. (CTRL/CMD + Shift + O)
2. Save as a .SVG with default settings (CTRL/CMD + Shift + S)
3. Done! Your .SVG artwork is now ready to drag into the converter.
Tips for using .JPG and .PNG formats
- Using high quality, high contrast artwork is recomended (Larger than 1000px x 1000px)
- Use artwork wih flat or minimal color schemes and sharplines (no gradients).
How to Install a Font
- MAC/PC: Double click the .otf file and click "Install Font"